Target Corona Vision Replacement LED Strip - X0039
CORONA VISION REPLACEMENT LED STRIP
Replacement LED light strip for the Target Darts Corona Vision light.
- 1. Peel broken LED strip from ring
- 2. Remove any loose residual adhesive left in ring. Leave in place the black tape on the inside of the ring covering the joints. Align the cable of the new LED strip with the cut-out in the plastic ring and secure in place.
- 3. Peel off approximately 10cm of protective film from the LED strip at the cable end, exposing the adheasive foam.
- 4. Gently lay the LED strip into the plastic ring applying gentle pressure. Work your way around the ring, peeling off protective film as you go.
- 5. The free end of the LED strip should coincide approximately with the cable end when fully laid in. Remove cable from cut-out, lift start of the LED strip and lay the free end of the strip into the ring. Then lay the cable end of the strip on top of the free end of the strip and relocate cable back into plug. You should now be good to go.
We will use our best efforts to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible. Delivery will be made via a number of partners (Australian post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please) and the estimated delivery times may vary according to your location from 2 to 7 business days. We use the best possible estimated dates given the information we have been provided by our suppliers and partners, however many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Individual order status can be tracked.
Freight charges depend on the destination, weight and shipping method selected for the order. At the Checkout simply select the postal service that best suits your needs.
At Deadeye Darts we have the most advanced shipping postage calculator available.
You can choose the type of shipping you require – Standard or Express which are trackable.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
You can choose the type of postage you require – Pack and Track or Express Post International, which are trackable. – The transit times displayed by Australia Post are a guide only.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured Post option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Please Note: that you the recipient are responsible for any duties or customs charges that may apply to allow the goods to enter your Country.
View more delivery information.
Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt. All returns must have a return authorisation number. Please call, fax or email for authorisation and provide a complete explanation for requesting a return. When shipping items back, please include:
- Invoice number and date
- Reason for return
- Request for credit or replacement
- Return Authorisation number
A restocking or handling fee may be charged at our discretion. We will gladly replace or credit items which are defective or shipped in error. Please call for prior approval.