Winmau Aspria 21g Darts - D0067
ASPRIA - Dual Core 95% and 85% Dual Density Tungsten Darts
- The world of darts has changed with the introduction of the Aspria Dual Core
- Revolutionary bi-directional precision-cut Axis-Grip featuring the latest CAD CAM machining technology enabling total control and unrivalled attention to detail
- Featuring unique Dual Core fusion technology incorporating 95/85% tungsten front-loaded billet to enable perfect balance and trajectory to the target
- Darts that herald a new era of dart design, craftsmanship and accuracy finished with Genuine Gold Plating and Onyx Coating
Matched weighed within 0.05g, Winmau Prism Delta flights, Winmau Prism Force Shafts, Aluminium Point Protector.
Over time the packaging, shafts and flights may vary from those shown
We will use our best efforts to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible. Delivery will be made via a number of partners (Australian post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please) and the estimated delivery times may vary according to your location from 2 to 7 business days. We use the best possible estimated dates given the information we have been provided by our suppliers and partners, however many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Individual order status can be tracked.
Freight charges depend on the destination, weight and shipping method selected for the order. At the Checkout simply select the postal service that best suits your needs.
At Deadeye Darts we have the most advanced shipping postage calculator available.
You can choose the type of shipping you require – Standard or Express which are trackable.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
You can choose the type of postage you require – Pack and Track or Express Post International, which are trackable. – The transit times displayed by Australia Post are a guide only.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured Post option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Please Note: that you the recipient are responsible for any duties or customs charges that may apply to allow the goods to enter your Country.
View more delivery information.
Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt. All returns must have a return authorisation number. Please call, fax or email for authorisation and provide a complete explanation for requesting a return. When shipping items back, please include:
- Invoice number and date
- Reason for return
- Request for credit or replacement
- Return Authorisation number
A restocking or handling fee may be charged at our discretion. We will gladly replace or credit items which are defective or shipped in error. Please call for prior approval.