Target Aspar Professional Dartboard - DB036
Target Aspar Professional Dartboard
The Aspar Professional Dartboard by Target Darts. Designed to modernise the dartboard as we know it. Aspar is a high-performance African sisal dartboard suitable for the professional game and comes with several refinements to the traditional dartboards to enhance playing experience.
Symmetrical & Minimalist Graphics
- – The minimalist graphics around the dartboard ensure consistent focus on doubles. The symmetrical graphics enable rotation up to ten times without effecting the visual appearance, ensuring your board looks new every turn
- – The number ring has been upgraded from the traditional system and offers a more subtle appearance on the dartboard. The numbers themselves have an updated font and are positioned so they always sit upright.
- – The updated wire system has been specifically designed to increase the surface area for scoring and reduce the opportunities for bounce outs.
- – The Aspar has a vibrant and enhanced colour scheme throughout the dartboard due to its multi-colour printing process offering a strong visual appearance consistently. Designed with the player in mind, the Aspar offers a modern and practical approach to the dartboard.
We will use our best efforts to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible. Delivery will be made via a number of partners (Australian post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please) and the estimated delivery times may vary according to your location from 2 to 7 business days. We use the best possible estimated dates given the information we have been provided by our suppliers and partners, however many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Individual order status can be tracked.
Freight charges depend on the destination, weight and shipping method selected for the order. At the Checkout simply select the postal service that best suits your needs.
At Deadeye Darts we have the most advanced shipping postage calculator available.
You can choose the type of shipping you require – Standard or Express which are trackable.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
You can choose the type of postage you require – Pack and Track or Express Post International, which are trackable. – The transit times displayed by Australia Post are a guide only.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured Post option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Please Note: that you the recipient are responsible for any duties or customs charges that may apply to allow the goods to enter your Country.
View more delivery information.
Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt. All returns must have a return authorisation number. Please call, fax or email for authorisation and provide a complete explanation for requesting a return. When shipping items back, please include:
- Invoice number and date
- Reason for return
- Request for credit or replacement
- Return Authorisation number
A restocking or handling fee may be charged at our discretion. We will gladly replace or credit items which are defective or shipped in error. Please call for prior approval.