Harrows - Carbon ST Shafts - Short - 33mm - Green - S8041
Harrows Carbon ST Dart Shafts
Unlike anything else on the market, the Carbon ST breaks the boundaries of what players expect a dart shaft to look and feel like. A tough carbon composite structure is dual injection moulded with high quality polycarbonate material, resulting in this truly unique shaft. Not only does this shaft look great, it has also been specifically designed to improve some key performance aspects of a regular shaft:
• Unique shaft profile directs airflow around the dart when thrown, producing a more stabilised flight path than regular shafts.
• Flight lead-in has been redesigned with rounded edges to make fitting the flight easier and also reduce deflections when hit.
• The tough carbon composite structure significantly increases the strength of the shaft, reducing damage and breakages.
• New Pyramid ring is larger and more streamlined, increasing durability and decreasing deflections.
• Angular polycarbonate sections protrude, allowing light to enter and refract, making the darts more visible in the board.
The Carbon ST shafts are available in 10 striking colour combinations.
Medium • 47mm
Midi • 40mm
Short • 33mm
We will use our best efforts to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible. Delivery will be made via a number of partners (Australian post, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please) and the estimated delivery times may vary according to your location from 2 to 7 business days. We use the best possible estimated dates given the information we have been provided by our suppliers and partners, however many factors are outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Individual order status can be tracked.
Freight charges depend on the destination, weight and shipping method selected for the order. At the Checkout simply select the postal service that best suits your needs.
At Deadeye Darts we have the most advanced shipping postage calculator available.
You can choose the type of shipping you require – Standard or Express which are trackable.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
You can choose the type of postage you require – Pack and Track or Express Post International, which are trackable. – The transit times displayed by Australia Post are a guide only.
We strongly recommend you use the Insured Post option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Please Note: that you the recipient are responsible for any duties or customs charges that may apply to allow the goods to enter your Country.
View more delivery information.
Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt. All returns must have a return authorisation number. Please call, fax or email for authorisation and provide a complete explanation for requesting a return. When shipping items back, please include:
- Invoice number and date
- Reason for return
- Request for credit or replacement
- Return Authorisation number
A restocking or handling fee may be charged at our discretion. We will gladly replace or credit items which are defective or shipped in error. Please call for prior approval.